We can look after all aspects of your medication.
- Keep your scripts safely on file.
- Get reminders when it is time to have them dispensed.
- Let us prepare the medication into week packs and manage getting new scripts.
- Have all of it delivered to your door.
Prescription management and reminders
It doesn’t matter if you get one script every 3-4 months or 10 scripts a month. They can be difficult to find and confusing to manage. If you drop the scripts into us we will keep them safe and organised, let you know when you are going to run out and remind you when they are due to be filled again. We can have them dispensed and ready to go, saving you precious time or even deliver them to you for free.
Talk to us in store about how letting us manage your scripts will benefit you.
* Drop in and chat to Pharmacist Ben or to book a time CLICK HERE
Remembering when to take medication and if it has been taken can easily result in under or over dosing of medications.Depending on the medication this can result in undesirable side effects, falls, hospitalisation and loss of independence.
If your medication profile changes it is easy to end up with half used boxes and bottles of medication increasing the risk of you or a loved one taking medication they shouldn’t be.
Having your medication expertly packed by the team at Twin Waters Pharmacy takes the stress and uncertainty out of medication and health management. Simplifying medication regimes can help you stay in your home longer and lets you focus on living your life.
As a part of our packing services we will:
Dispense scripts as necessary
Pack your medication into a single easy to follow pack
Deliver it to you for free
Request new prescriptions from your GP*
Store all scripts and medication at the pharmacy.
All we require is an up to date medication profile from your GP.
Drop in and chat to Pharmacist Ben or to book a time CLICK HERE
* From time to time your doctor may request you visit them before they issue further prescriptions. We will inform you when this occurs.